Bach Partita #2 Mvt6 Bach Partita #2 Mvt6

Nice. Very... jolly! Best of luck. I highly enjoyed your intro to ones and zeroes by the way!

FlyingColours responds:

Thanks a lot for the review and score! :) It's greatly appreciated. (Sorry for replying this late; it didn't appear in my front page notifications, for some reason.)

BTW I think I kinda messed up the exam by being too nervous... I haven't got the results, though.

Sons of Skyrim: Ahh capel Sons of Skyrim: Ahh capel

EPIC 8D

Something Wonderful Something Wonderful

I grooved to this... Beautiful. Well-done and apparently it came from the heart :)

ToxInjection responds:

Thanks for the kind words, man! It's really appreciated, and believe me, it did (:

DJSS Moment of Truth DJSS Moment of Truth

Wow, you should make more! I don't know so much about piano so I can't critique too well, but I liked it. It made me feel good.

In Progress In Progress

Wow, this is nice. Easy and relaxing to listen to. I like the videogame sounds and the ukelele above it. Plus, Futurama<3! Wonderful job and you earned a follow cause I actually wanna see what's next! (I rated it 4.5 cause it's a tiny, weeny bit repetitive.)

CheddarMoon responds:

Thank you! I plan to bring some indie/pop/alternative/rock sounds mixed with some electronic elements to Newgrounds, which is, of course, highly dominated by drum & bass, dubstep and all that jazz.

Paralyzed Minds Paralyzed Minds

Before the melody really kicks in, it sounds like the Lavender Town theme from Pokémon. But after... pure synth deliciousness. Did you decide the notes yourself? Great, great job :)

Merpy responds:

I never heard that song so yeah I picked the notes myself and thanks

Recursive Glee Recursive Glee

Nice! Slightly repetitive in parts, but that doesn't make it bad. Made me get up and dance! Keep it up :3